Zombicide Amy

Work and travel has kept me from painting, but as I was doing painting demonstrations at the Dice & Bayonets wargaming convention in Speyer, Germany, I still managed to finish up the next survivor miniature for Zombicide.

Two more survivors to go and I'll have the first set from Zombicide Season 1 all painted up and it'll be time to invite guys over for gaming.

But let's take a look at Amy first:






Painting the pattern of the pantyhose was actually not as bad as I thought it would be. It isn't completely accurate in all places, but I am happy with the effect overall.
The approach that I took for painting this was something like this:
1) Painted the legs with skin tones and put down some rough lights and shadows.
2) Painted the zigzag pattern line by line with black and a little purple mixed in.
3) Glazed the legs with a dark grey-green tone overall, applying more glazes on the shadow areas.
Done. :)

Labels: ,